Wednesday, January 30, 2008

OK, so I think I'm losing it

I am super excited about Hong Kong, especially now that we have a date! We are officially leaving on the 11 Feb!

But then that also means that on 11 Feb I will be even further from my parents. They came over last week and we had a great time (peppered with the traditional bust-ups with my Dad) and I was just so sad to see them leave. That's why I think I'm losing it despite my exciting adventure coming up.

In fact today at the post office the guy behind the counter asked me where my mum was (she had been with me the previous couple of times) and when i said she had gone home I started crying... Rather embarassing. For him and me!

Then again maybe it's just a side effect of listening to my iPod on shuffle. Going from the Beatles to DJ Shadow to Nina Simone to the Chemical Brothers... Can't be good for the mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home