Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Eve

I have a problem.
Krusty is cheating on me. In the beginning I was not too worried, he said it was just a temporary fling, that it was only to pass the time while he looked for a job. But it has been six months now, and I don’t know what to do.
Every evening he kisses me on the cheek and says he is off to see her, for an hour, maybe two, he doesn’t know yet. Sometimes I go to bed alone and he only comes to join me after midnight, when I am already fast asleep. Other times, he comes to bed with itchy legs, because the blood circulation was cut off in the position he was in, and I know it is her fault.
I have thought of confronting her, this Eve that he speaks of all the time, but it is without hope, I would have to destroy too much for that. So I let it happen, for now.
Can anyone tell me how to encourage a man to stop seeing his ‘lover’, to stop playing this online game called Eve that must be tearing more than one man away from his partner, even if only for a few hours at a time, flying through cyberspace?
Help! Should I just unplug the computer?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home